Thursday, September 24, 2009

To my wife and baby girl

Sometimes you stuggle in life. Sometimes you need a helping hand. Sometimes you forget to tell the ones you love how much they mean to you. Sometimes you take that for granted and don't realize that one day they may not be there to catch you when you fall...

Sometimes what you need to say has already been said by someone else...

Ooo I need your love, babe
Guess you know it's true
Hope you need my love babe
Just like I need you

Hold me, love me, hold me, love me
I ain't got nothing but love, babe
Eight days a week

Love you every day, girl
Always on my mind
One thing I can say, girl
Love you all the time

Hold me, love me, hold me, love me
I ain't got nothing but love, babe
Eight days a week

Eight days a week
I love you
Eight days a week
Is not enough to show I care

Thanks to Mr. Lennon and Mr. McCartney for their words. More often then not, they've already said exactly what you might be thinking or feeling. So take note

I love you "K" and Brooklyn, with all my heart. You make life worth living. Thanks for catching me when I fall.

2 comments:

  1. You brought tears to my eyes Adam, your girls are so lucky to have you as a husband and daddy. Take care kiddo! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is me that is the lucky one.

    ReplyDelete